Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years as a healing herb. The Greeks used Aloe Vera to apply to wounds and today it is used all over the world to soothe minor burns, sunburn, insect bites, skin irritations and chaffing. Includes added essential oils of chamomile & lavender to soothe and peppermint to cool.
- Helps take the sting out of minor burns and sunburn.
- Relieve red, irritated skin and soothes itching.
- Perfect for use after shaving and waxing.
- Alcohol and fragrance free
- Keep in fridge for an extra cooling effect.
- Use like a hair serum to your split ends for an instant shine & long lasting rejuvenation.
- Place a moistened cotton pad with our soothing gel on puffed up eyes for a cooling effect.
Size: 90g tube
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera 75%), Mel (Manuka Honey), Vegetable Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Anthemis Nobillis Flower (Chamomile) Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Natural Components Of Essential Oils, Geraniol, Limonene & Linalool
99% Natural and naturally derived