Unique Sales Assistant Opportunity
We are now recruiting for a motivated and passionate full time Sales Assistant to join our team of honey enthusiasts at our Chudleigh store.
Melita Honey Farm is an iconic and well regarded tourist attraction in Chudleigh Tasmania that has been operating for twenty years. Melita Honey Farm showcases the Australian and Tasmanian honey industry by packing and processing honey, creating value added honey based products and telling this story through a unique retail experience.
As a Melita Sales Assistant you will be the direct link between our products and customers. You will work in an exciting and dynamic part of the honey industry – where we combine story telling, retailing, environmental awareness, food and tourism to create a fun and unique experience.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the opportunities that this space affords. You should enjoy interacting with customers and providing authentic service.
Work-Life balance is important at Melita Honey Farm. This position will be provided with a set rotating roster that will ensure a work-life balance.
- Greet and interact with all customers and provide assistance as required
- Provide authentic customer service when working on the shop floor and behind the sales counter.
- Maintain the visual standards and cleanliness of the store and be representative of the image of the brand.
- Assist with visual merchandising in the store and processing stock deliveries.
- Assist with light manufacturing tasks as required
- Become knowledgeable about our product range, and the tourism and honey industries in order to provide our customers with exceptional service.
Skills and Experience
- Retail customer service experience
- Ability to multi task in a busy setting with an attention to detail
- Efficient cash handling and POS experience
- Flexible availability to work throughout the week, weekends, public holidays and summer holiday season.
Melita Honey Farm will offer you
- A competitive salary
- A set roster, giving you security and a work-life balance
- A fun and dynamic work environment with a Company that is at the leading edge of the retailing, honey and tourism industries.
- The opportunity to advance within the Company
To Apply: Please send your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability for this role to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Application Deadline: Friday, October 22, 2021.